DevOps certification is a legal testing program aimed to make sure that candidates have achieved a decent level of skills and knowledge for working in software development and IT operations.
DevOps is always spoken of as more of a philosophy or a cooperative IT culture rather than a strictly-defined job description or skill set. DevOps job candidates are expected to have distinctive qualifications.
Most entry-level DevOps jobs claim a degree in computer science or a related field that covers coding, QA testing, and IT infrastructure factors. Higher-level positions may claim advanced degrees in systems architecture and software design.
The ability for DevOps professionals to prove their skills isn’t often simple. Acquiring a DevOps certification is one way for employees and potential job candidates to confirm and show their skills, offering a competitive edge over others fighting for the same positions.
The DevOps certification is a designation that shows special ability or expertise in skills and subject matter that is demanded in order to be a successful DevOps professional. You can generally acquire these various certifications following any combination of:
- Assessment or exam
- Educational course
- Performance re-examination
- Other ways to show that the candidate meets the rigid standard.
Why should I consider a DevOps certification?
There’s no doubt DevOps is going to remain for a longer time. Whether you are looking to boost your current skillset, advance positions, or pivot in a distinctive direction entirely, carrying a DevOps certification comes with important benefits for both the company and the employee. And DevOps positions are constantly ranked among the top most paying salaries in the industry.
By carrying an in-demand certification, you are not only adding your chances of being offered one of these positions, but you are also improving your probability of bonuses, promotions, or pay bumps.
You should take this DevOps course because:
- The DevOps industry is hoped to grow six times advanced by the year 2022, according to Gartner.
- The approximately annual salary of a DevOps engineer in the US is $ 136,500, and in India, it is INR 666,232 (Pay Scale).
- Including, DevOps and Cloud jobs are going to be among the highest-paying works in the coming years, according to Forbes.
- A DevOps Architect is the backbone of any organization’s specialized team.
Top DevOps Certifications in 2021
The top DevOps certifications that most popular in the world of IT Professionals are:-
- DevOps certified professional training:- In this decade if you have linked with the IT industry or software community then for sure you have heard about the running skillset “DevOps”. Surely, it’s beneficial and greatly rewarding to get the required knowledge and certification on DevOps.
DevOps is a modern approach to the software development process which overcomes the challenges of earlier working models where now Development and Operation teams work together in collaboration and sharing end-to-end responsibilities. Certifications ever play a significant role in any profession. It is considered as one of the best ways to determine one’s credibility and worth in a professional career. The same thing is applied in DevOps, if you are a certified DevOps professional then you will get some benefits. Help students to have first-hand experience of real-time software project development planning, coding, deployment, setup, and monitoring in production from scratch to end. DevOpsSchool helps students to visualize a real development terrain, testing terrain, and production terrain.
Master in DevOps engineering (MDE) – Including DevSecOps and SRE:- This MDE Program is the only course in the whole world that will cause you to be an expert and proficient Architect in DevOps, DevSecOps, and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) principles together. “Master in DevOps Engineering” program is designed in a way, whether you are an experienced IT professional or a college graduate, this course will assist you to combine all the real-world experience with all the significant tools, specialization, and job-ready skills. DevOps is about culture not a separate skillset or technology. They are right to some line, but certifications are significant or ever nice to have in your resume. DevOpsSchool is one of the platforms that gives training as well as real-time scenario-based software project of development planning, coding, deployment, setup, and monitoring in production from scratch to end.
- Docker certified associate (DCA) certification training course: – Docker is so popular these days that it has become the synonymous of container technology. Containers plays a key role in the DevOps process and it is the leading container runtime platform which offer features around container management and orchestration. This Docker certification course is designed for the participants who are keen to give the “Docker Certified Associate (DCA)” certification exam as well as for those applicant who wants to get the strong knowledge and understanding of Docker and Containerization. With lots of quizzes, excellent lectures and awesome support from the certified Docker trainer and instructors, this DCA exam course can help you to learn all the concepts and necessary skills to pass your ‘Docker Certified Associate’ certification exam easily which is possible by getting trained in any popular platform like DevOpsSchool.
Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) certification training course:- DevOpsSchool provides Kubernetes certification training by online and classroom training with Certified (CKA) program assurance that CKAs have the require skills, knowledge, and competency to do the responsibilities of Kubernetes administrators. Kubernetes certification course also enhance your skills and significant role and increase your career graph. Top Kubernetes certification training Courses is more demanding in the IT skills. DevOpsSchool also provide the largest number of Kubernetes certification training. A DevOps trainer can educate you from basic level to Advanced level with advance Kubernetes certified training.
- AWS certified solutions Architect – Associate:- AWS Solution architect certification course is designed for the developers and non-developers who aim to become AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional. AWS certification is one of the most demanding in this current period. This training by top trainers covers all the significant topics required and related to courses, Alarms and etc. DevOpsSchool is one of the best institutes for AWS training and certification Programs in top cities of India like Hyderabad, Bangalore, and Pune, etc. DevOpsSchool gives you both AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate and Professional level certification training programs in online and offline classroom mode. Our Top experts are always available to support and ready to cut your all doubts and questions throughout the training.
- Ansible certification training course:- Ansible is an open-source automation tool, that is used in IT tasks like application deployment, configuration management, and provisioning. The Ansible certification program is designed specifically for beginners to assist them to understand the advanced level concepts of Ansible like Ansible Configuration Management. In this Ansible Certification Course, you will learn to create your own playbooks and configure network devices on the platform of Linux or Windows. DevOpsSchool is one of the Top Institute for “Ansible training and certification program” where they provide an offer you both in online and offline classroom mode by top experts/trainers. Their institute has also many Ansible training and Certification in topmost cities such as Hyderabad, Bangalore, and many more. This Ansible Certification Training Course comes with the actual working experience by live project with Ansible.
- Certified Jenkins Engineer (CJE):- Jenkins is an open-source automation tool written in Java with plugins created for Continuous Integration objectives. It enables developers to detect and solve defects in a codebase quickly and automate the testing of their builds. It has so many benefits of always knowing if all tests work and getting quick feedback. DevOpsSchool provides Jenkins Training Program for developers and non-developers professionals around the world available in Online & Offline classes. Their Jenkins Course is designed to retain the skills and hands-on experience important to implement and use effectively. Their Jenkins Experts & instructor will assist you to take up Jenkins Training in Basic, Intermediate, and advanced levels with lots of practices that will advance your skill to the very next level.
- Hashicorp Terraform training and certification:- Hashicorp Certified Terraform is a basic level of certification that improves your understanding of basic concepts and skills about Terraform. This Terraform certification training program is for Cloud Engineers who specialized in operations, IT, or development and are friendly with basic concepts and skills associated with Terraform. This Terraform Certification course is good to confirm upon Terraform skills. DevOpsSchool is one of the Topmost Institute for Terraform training and certification program where it gives you both in online and offline classroom mode by top experts/trainers, covering all the significant topics required and related to course, Alarms and etc.
Master in Splunk Engineering:- The Splunk training and certification program is the only course in the WORLD that can make you an expert and skillful Architect in Splunk Developers and Splunk Administration concepts. Splunk is an application platform to utilize for search, analyze and visualize the machine-generated data collected from different systems such as application on-premise, cloud virtual machine, on-premise server or cloud server, endpoint appliances, or any device which generate a log. Which helps to manage the application monitoring and handle the applications. Certifications always play a key role in any profession. Splunk certification is worth considering if you’re preparing to take your career to the next level in terms of good job positions and a greater salary. DevOpsSchool can definitely help in it.
- Prometheus with Grafana:- Prometheus is an open-source monitoring and alerting tool which aims at reliability and simplicity. This software was built to monitor various microservices that might be running in the system. Prometheus is written in the Go Language. Grafana is an open-source platform that is used for data visualization, monitoring and, analysis. The various company uses this tool, and this is integrated with Graylog, to monitor the technical condition of software systems that we use internally or build for customers.
DevOpsSchool is a platform that instructs the participants from basic to Advanced level courses of Prometheus. It’s having well-experienced trainers and Instructors who hold recognition in the IT industry. Their mentors provide support to candidates while learning and through training.
Importance of certification for DevOps
As technology continues to evolve, companies, and regardless of their industry, every company is becoming a technology company.
By acquiring DevOps certifications, engineers make sure not just that they remain competitive in their field, but they remain ahead of the curve for both business and technology. In DevOps certification, you’ll learn DevOps tools like Git, AWS, Jenkins, SVN, Maven, Docker, Ansible, Nexus, Artifactory, and many more.
DevOps the combination of development and operations teams is an organizational approach that enables continuous development of applications and easier maintenance of existing deployments.
By allowing organizations to form a stronger collaboration between Development and Operation teams, DevOps can promote shorter, more controllable iterations through the acceptance of best practices, automation, and new tools.
DevOps isn’t a technology, but still, it covers all from the organization to practices, processes, and tooling. Initial steps generally comprise Continuous integration and Continuous delivery (CI/CD), real-time monitoring, incident response systems, and cooperation stage.
DevOps acceptance is growing speedily. The IDC has predicted the global DevOps software market to reach $8 billion over 2022, over from $3.9 billion in 2017.
The workforces driving DevOps acceptance comprise enterprise investments in software-driven inventions, adoption of microservices-based architectures and associated development methodologies, and increased investment by CTOs and CEOs in cooperative and automated software development and operational processes, said by IDC analyst Stephen Elliot.
I would like to tell you about one of the best places to get trained and certification in DevOps, DevSecOps, SRE, AIOps, MLOps, GitOps, AI, and Machine learning courses is DevOpsSchool. This Platform offers the best trainers who have good experience in DevOps and also they provide a friendly eco-environment where you can learn comfortably and free to ask anything regarding your course and they are always ready to help you out whenever you need, that’s why they provide pdf’s, video, etc. to help you.
They also provide real-time projects to increase your knowledge and to make you tackle the real face of the working environment. It will increase the value of yours as well as your resume. So do check this platform if you guys are looking for any kind of training in any particular course and tools.