Are you new to MLOps and looking for some guidance on the best books to read? Look no further! In this article, we’ll explore some of the top MLOps books on the market.
MLOps, also known as machine learning operations, has become increasingly important in the world of AI. It involves the development, deployment, and maintenance of machine learning models. As the field of AI continues to grow, so does the need for MLOps.
The Best MLOps Books
- “Data Science on the Google Cloud Platform: Implementing End-to-End Real-Time Data Pipelines: From Ingest to Machine Learning” by Valliappa Lakshmanan
This book is a great resource for those looking to learn about MLOps on the Google Cloud Platform. It covers everything from data ingestion to deploying machine learning models.
- “Building Machine Learning Pipelines: Automating Model Life Cycles with TensorFlow” by Hannes Hapke and Catherine Nelson
If you’re looking for a book that covers the entire machine learning pipeline, this is the one for you. It includes information on data preparation, model training, deployment, and more.
- “MLOps: Continuous Delivery and Automation Pipelines in Machine Learning” by Mark Treveil
This book is a great introduction to MLOps and covers topics such as continuous delivery, automation pipelines, and monitoring. It’s a great resource for those just starting out in the field.
- “Kubernetes for Machine Learning: Deploy Machine Learning Models on Kubernetes and Scale Them on the Cloud with Ease” by Vishal Biyani and Ankit Bahuguna
This book is focused specifically on deploying machine learning models on Kubernetes. It covers topics such as setting up a Kubernetes cluster, scaling models, and more.
- “Machine Learning Engineering: A Guide to the Fundamental Principles of ML Engineering” by Andriy Burkov
This book is a comprehensive guide to machine learning engineering. It covers topics such as designing machine learning systems, data pipelines, and more.
In conclusion, these are just a few of the many great MLOps books available today. Whether you’re just starting out or looking to expand your knowledge, there’s something on this list for everyone. Happy reading!