DevOps training in India includes DevOps life cycle management and CI/CD DevOps pipeline. The DevOps course in India will prepare you with automation, coding, scripting, collaboration, communication, and DevOps tools. DevOps Certification in India will also train you with the culture to provide the fastest delivery of software to the market with a lot of other benefits. You will have a fast-paced career with some of the hot DevOps tools such as Chef, Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Docker, Teamcity, and, Nagios.
This DevOps certification course, designed in collaboration with DevOpsSchool under “DevOps Certified Professional” program and this is the only certification course in the world which provides one month of internship with Real time Projects in one of the software MNCs and experiences real implementations of devops practices. This program also would help you with DevOps interview and assessment preparations.
- 30 DevOpos Tools Included
- 20 live & interactive sessions
- Certified by devopsschool
- Lifetime access with video library
- Real time projects
- Interview & assessment support
- 60 Hrs projects & exercises
- Designed for working professional & freshers
- 250 hrs self-paced learning videos
One more section below
1st month of every week
- Application developers
- Integration specialists
- Solution architect
- Master in engineer
- Software prodigy
- Security analyst
- IT experts and professionals
- Software performer
- Freshers looking to become a DevOps certified engineer
- Aspirants looking to work as a DevOps professional can apply for this course.
- DevOps implementations
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Continuous deployment
- Continuous inspection
- Digital marketing professional
- Docker & containers & Kubernetes
- Micro services
- Monitoring & observability
- MLOps, Aiops, and Dataops
- Full stack Developer
- Cloud AWS, Azure & Google cloud
- SRE (Site reliability engineering)
- DevOps, security & SIEM
- Virtual box
- Cloud AWS
- AWS cloud
- Apache HTTPs
- Chef Inspec
- Envoy & istio
- HashiCorp vault and SSL
- Prometheus with Grafana
- New Relic
- Elastic search
- Splunk SIEM
- SMTP and slack pagerduty
- Cloud security
Curriculum & course details
- SDLC Models & Architecture with Agile, DevOps, SRE & DevSecOps, SOA & Micro services – Concept
- Platform – Operating Systems – Centos/Ubuntu & VirtualBox & Vagrant
- Platform – Cloud – AWS
- Platform – Containers – Docker
- Planning and Designing – Jira & Confulence
- Backend Programming Language 2 – App Dev with Python/Flask with mysql DB
- Source Code Versioning – Git using Github
- Code Analysis & Securing Code (SAST) – SonarQube & OWASP SonarQube
- Build Management – Maven and Gradle
- Package Management – Packer & Artifactory
- Unit Testing & Acceptance Testing & Coverage – Web applications – Junit & Selenium & Jacoco
- Configuration & Deployment Management – Ansible
- Container Orchestration – Kubernetes & Helm Introduction
- Infrastructure Coding – Terraform
- Continuous Integration – Jenkins
- Infrastructure Monitoring Tool 2 – Prometheus with Grafana
- Log Monitoring Tool 1 – Splunk
- Performance & RUM Monitoring – NewRelic
Every training program certification becomes an integral part of it. Certifications always generate a pivotal role in your profession and mental understanding. You will have found some DevOps professionals, they will tell you that certifications do not hold much worth; DevOps is about culture not any individual skillset or technology. They are right to some extent, but certifications are important or always nice to have in your resume.
According to Payscale, research reports, when employers takes interview of any prospective aspirants they have one criteria in mind, How will this particular aspirants can add worth to my organization, particularly in comparison with others on the list? And having a professional certification from a reputed institute definitely tilt the scale in your favor.
Certification serves as a testimonial of your skills, therefore it is important for you to get the necessary certifications.
“Master in DevOps Engineering (MDE) Certification” – This is the mere concept certification that makes you a certified professional in DevOps, DevSecOps, and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE).
What do participants think about our certification?
With over 150 countries aspirants, DevOpsSchool is a renowned platform and its certification can be accredited to anybody and any organization who is looking to adopt and implement software delivery best practices and skillsets. Here are just a few recent observations made by our certified aspirants regarding their results with Devopsschool.
Projects and internship
- Project 1: Dockerizing Jenkins Pipeline
- Project 2: Deploy Angular Application in Docker Container
- Project 3: Branching Development Model
- Project 4: Architecting Jenkins Pipeline for Scale
- Project 5: Containerizing application and scanning its Docker image with DTR
- Project 6: Social Media underlying infra challenges
- What is the JobAssist program?
- What are the eligibility criteria for this Post Graduate Program in DevOps in collaboration with Caltech CTME?
- What are the eligibility criteria to participate in the JobAssist program?
- What is the admission process for this Post Graduate Program in DevOps in collaboration with Caltech CTME?
- Will the JobAssist program guarantee me a job?
- Is there any financial aid provided to take up this DevOps certification course?
- What are the benefits of taking this DevOps course?
- What are the top DevOps Courses included in this PG program?
- Do I need to learn these courses in a specific order?
- What are the key topics covered in this DevOps Course?
- What are the top roles and responsibilities of a DevOps Engineer?
- What are the prerequisites for taking this DevOps Course?
- What is the DevOps Engineer Salary?
- Is DevOps a good career? Are DevOps Engineers in demand?
- Do DevOps require coding experience?