Through Security as Code, we have and will learn that there is simply a better way for security practitioners, like us, to operate and contribute value with less friction. We know we must adapt our ways Instantly and foster innovation to ensure data security and privacy issues are not left behind because we were too slack to change.
DevSecOps is a trending methodology in application security (AppSec) that involves introducing security earlier in the software development life cycle (SDLC). It also expands the collaboration between development and operations teams to integrate security teams in the software delivery cycle.
DevSecOps online training course would help you to learn the DevsecOps certification master program which covers various aspects of software development, operations, continuous integration, continuous delivery, docker/containers/Kubernetes, cloud AWS/Azure, automated build, automated test, and deployment, continuous inspection, configuration management, site reliability engineering(SRE), DevSecOps, security & SIEM, microservices, monitoring & observability & AiOps, MLOps, DataOps.
- 30 DevOpos Tools Included
- 20 live & interactive sessions
- Certified by devopsschool
- Lifetime access with video library
- Real time projects
- Interview & assessment support
- 60 Hrs projects & exercises
- Designed for working professional & freshers
- 250 hrs self-paced videos
Who is this program for?
This IT software work and project are belongs to keen specialist technical experts and development professionals, system administration, architects, and software developers, cloud platform & deployment engineers, and related software prodigy.
Eligibility for this program
Those who are a true seeker for IT operations and development process then Aspirants should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% or higher marks. Those have a non-technical skillset values and without any work ideology too
1st month of every week
- Application developers
- Integration specialists
- Solution architect
- Master in engineer
- Software prodigy
- Security analyst
- IT experts and professionals
- Software performer
- Freshers looking to become a DevOps certified engineer
- Aspirants looking to work as a DevOps professional can apply for this course.
- DevOps implementations
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Continuous deployment
- Continuous inspection
- Digital marketing professional
- Docker & containers & Kubernetes
- Micro services
- Monitoring & observability
- MLOps, Aiops, and Dataops
- Full stack Developer
- Cloud AWS, Azure & Google cloud
- SRE (Site reliability engineering)
- DevOps, security & SIEM
- Puppet & Ansible
- Docker Swarm
Curriculum & course details
- Infrastructure Setup
- Introduction to DevOps
- Version Control with Git
- Containerization Using Docker – 1
- Configuration Management using Puppet
- Continuous Testing using Selenium
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Introduction to Kubernetes Part 1
- Introduction to Kubernetes Part 2
- Continuous Monitoring using ELK
- Terraform Modules & Workspaces
After the training program, the Certifications always play a prominent role in any profession. You may find some DevSecOps professional’s, who will tell you that certifications do not hold much value; This certification demonstrates an individual’s ability to generate complex searches, reports, and dashboards with DevSecOps’s core software to get the most out of their data.
A DevSecOps Core Certified User can search, use fields, use look-ups, and create basic statistical reports and dashboards in the DevSecOps Enterprise or DevSecOps Cloud Platforms. This certification demonstrates an individual’s ability to navigate and use the DevSecOps Software.
What do participants think about our certification?
With aspirants in over 100 countries, DevOpsSchool’s certification can be an accreditation of anybody and any organization who are looking to adopt and implement software delivery best practices. Here are just a few recent observations made by our certified participants regarding their results with Devopsschool.
Projects and internship
- Project 1: Creating CI/CD pipeline to build and test a website
- Project 2: Deploying an app on Kubernetes with CI/CD pipeline
- Project 3: Merging Git branches
- Project 4: Implementing Git workflow
- Project 5: Creating custom containers in Docker
- Project 6: Using puppet for configuration management
- What is the JobAssist program?
- What are the eligibility criteria for this Post Graduate Program in DevOps in collaboration with Caltech CTME?
- What are the eligibility criteria to participate in the JobAssist program?
- What is the admission process for this Post Graduate Program in DevOps in collaboration with Caltech CTME?
- Will the JobAssist program guarantee me a job?
- Is there any financial aid provided to take up this DevOps certification course?
- What are the benefits of taking this DevOps course?
- What are the top DevOps Courses included in this PG program?
- What is meant by DevOps?
- What career opportunities can I explore after completing this DevOps course?
- What skills will I gain from Intellipaat’s DevOps training?
- What is DevOps certification and is it good for your career?
- Is DevOps tough to learn?
- Is coding required to enroll in this DevOps online training?
- What can I expect from this DevOps training course?