A Site reliability engineering (SRE) and its certification programs combine & become Site reliability engineering certified professionals ( SRECP) that generate a set of principles and practices that consolidates aspects of software engineering and applies them to infrastructure operational problems. The main aim of this course is to develop scalable and highly reliable software systems. Site reliability engineering is nearly related to the DevOps concept, a set of practices and skillsets that combine software development and IT operations, and SRE has also been expressed as a specific implementation of DevOps.
In this online SRE certification course, you will become a master in DevOps tools like Linux, Virtual Box, Vagrant, Centos, Ubuntu, AWS Cloud, Docker, Docker Compose, Python, Django, Jira, Confluence, Git, GitHub, SonarQube, Nginx, Maven, Gradle, Packer, Artifactory, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, Data dog, NewRelic, Splunk & Azure DevOps, etc.
This SRE certification course, designed in collaboration with DevOpsSchool under the “Site reliability engineering” program and this is the mere certification course in the world that provides one month of internship with Real-time scenario Projects in one of the software MNCs and experiences real implementations of DevOps practices. This program also would help you with SRE interview and assessment preparations.
- 30 DevOps Tools Included
- 20 live & interactive sessions
- Certified by devopsschool
- Lifetime access with video library
- Real time projects
- Interview & assessment support
- 60 Hrs. projects & exercises
- Designed for working professional & fresher’s
- 250 hrs. self-paced videos
1st month of every week
- Application developers
- Integration specialists
- Solution architect
- Master in engineer
- Software prodigy
- Security analyst
- IT experts and professionals
- Software performer
- Fresher’s looking to become a DevOps certified engineer
- Aspirants looking to work as a DevOps professional can apply for this course.
- Understanding operating systems
- Knowing how to code
- Using version control systems
- Using Monitoring tools
- Gain of deep understanding of databases
- Make your life easier with cloud native applications
- Master distributed computing
- Data dog
- New relic
- Netapp cloud insights
- Microsoft teams
- Pager duty
- Splunk on-Call
- Salt stake
Curriculum & course details
- Platform – Operating Systems
- Platform – Containers
- Planning and Designing
- Source Code Versioning
- Configuration & Deployment Management
- Container Orchestration
- Infrastructure Coding
- Services mesh Data planes & Control Planes
- Network configurations and Service Discovery
- Continuous Integration
- Securing credentials
- Infrastructure Monitoring Tool 1
- Infrastructure Monitoring Tool 2
- Log Monitoring Tool 1
- Log Monitoring Tool 2
- Performance & RUM Monitoring
- Emergency Response & Alerting & Chat & Notification SMTP, SES, SNS, Pagerduty & Slack
Certifications always play a significant role in any profession. You may find some SRE professionals, who will tell you that certifications do not hold much value; this certification demonstrates an individual’s ability to generate complex searches, reports, and dashboards with SRE core software to get the most out of their data.
A SRE Certified User can search, use fields, use look-ups, and create basic statistical reports and dashboards in the SRE Enterprise or SRE Cloud Platforms. This certification demonstrates an individual’s ability to navigate and use the SRE Software.
What do aspirants think about our certification?
With over 100 countries aspirants, DevOpsSchool certification can be an accredited to every individual and any organization who is looking to adopt and implement software delivery best practices. Here I have consolidated a few recent observations made by our certified aspirants regarding their results with Devopsschool.
Projects and internship
To put your information into action, you will be required to work on a real-time scenario company-based projects that discuss significant real-time use cases. This project will be completely in-line with the project modules mentioned in the curriculum and help you to understand the real-work environment.
- Is SRE difficult job?
- How do you break into SRE?
- Is SRE stressful?
- Does SRE do coding?
- What is the salary of SRE?
- Is SRE and production support same?
- Do SREs fix bugs?
- Should SRE be on-call?
- Why is SRE important?
- What is SRE observability?
- Is observability part of SRE?
- What is DevOps observability?
- What is SRE monitoring?
- Does SRE have future?
- What is SRE future?
- Is SRE a support role?
- Is SRE a good career in India?
- What does an SRE manager do?