Elasticsearch’s online training program will help you learn the elastic search certification master program which is a topmost scalable open-source full-text search and analytics engine. It allows you to store, search, and analyze huge quantities of data instantly and in upcoming real-time. It is generally used as the underlying engine/technology that strengthens applications that have deep and dense search features and requirements.
The elastic search platform also provides such features as thread-gathering, node/cluster monitoring API performance, queues, data monitoring API, application cluster management, etc.
This Elastic search certification course is designed in collaboration with DevOpsSchool under the ” Search analytic team ” program, and this is the mere certification course in the world that provides one month of internship with Real analytic-based Projects in one of the software entities and experiences real implementations of Elastic practices. This program also would help you with elastic search interview and assessment preparations.
DevOps Tools Included
20 live & interactive sessions
Certified by Devopsschool
Lifetime access with a tutorial library
Real challenging projects
Interview & assessment support
60 Hrs. projects & exercises
Designed for working professionals & fresher’s
250 hrs. self-paced learning videos
Who is this program for?
This project is ideal for technical experts and IT professionals, system administrators, architects, and application developers, cloud manager & deployment engineers, and related software experts.
Eligibility for this program
Aspirants should have a bachelor’s degree in any instruction with 50% or higher marks percentile. Those from a non-technical background and without any work experience too.
1st month of every week
- Application developers
- Integration specialists
- Solution architect
- Master in engineer
- Software prodigy
- Security analyst
- IT experts and professionals
- Software performer
- Fresher’s looking to become an Elastic search certified engineer
- Aspirants looking to work as Elastic search professionals can apply for this course.
- Experienced in controlling Distributed set of engine setup
- statistics experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Server Build Activity
- Storage Management Part
- Escalation management
- SolarWinds Server & Application Performance Monitor
- AppOptics Application Performance Monitor
- Paessler PRTG
Curriculum & course details
- Getting Started
- Terminology: Documents, Index, Shards, Node, Cluster
- Installation and Configuration
- Working with Data
- Time-based Data
- Set up Elasticsearch
- Set up X-Pack
- Index Modules
- Ingest Node.
- Breaking changes
- API Conventions
- Document APIs
- Search APIs
- Indices APIs
- cat APIs
- Cluster APIs
- Query DSL
It is either talking about positioning level career or job. Among all the working phases the certifications always play a prominent role in any profession. You may find some Elastic search professionals, who will tell you that certifications do not hold much worth; this certification authenticates an individual’s ability to generate complex Search, analyze, and customize dashboards with Elastic search core application to get the most out of their analytics.
An Elastic search Certified User can visualize, use fields, use lookups, and create basic statistical search and dashboards in the Elastic search Enterprise or Elastic search Cloud Platforms. This certification demonstrates an individual’s Capability to navigate and use the Elastic search Software.
What do aspirants think about our certification?
With over 150 countries aspirants, DevOpsSchool certification can be an accredited to every individual and any organization who is looking to adopt and implement software delivery best practices. Here I have consolidated a few recent observations made by our certified aspirants regarding their results with Devopsschool.
Projects and internship
- Setting up Laravel application
- Steps for installing Elasticsearch on Linux/Ubuntu
- How to implement Elasticsearch in Laravel
- Elasticsearch REST API
- Elasticsearch Document API
- Elasticsearch Search API
- Elasticsearch Indices API
- Elasticsearch Plugins
- Installing Elasticsearch Plugins
- What is Eck elastic?
- Is elastic-free to use?
- How is elastic licensed?
- Is Kubernetes elastic?
- What is Elasticsearch used for?
- What elk stand for?
- Is Elasticsearch a database?
- What is Elastic Logstash?
- What is elk food?
- What are elk in Microservices?
- What is the plural of elk?
- Why do ELK Stack?
- Who uses Elasticsearch?
- What is beats in Elastic stack?
- Where are Elasticsearch logs stored?
- What version of Elasticsearch is vulnerable to Log4j?
- How do I rotate Elasticsearch logs?