Prometheus online training program will help you learn the Prometheus certification master program which is a free software application used for event monitoring and alerting. It captures real-time metrics in a true series database (allowing for high dimensionality) built using an HTTP pull model, with flexible queries and real-time alerting.
In this online Prometheus certification course, you will become a master in Prometheus architecture with Data storage format, Data collection, PromQL, Alerts and monitoring, Dashboards, Interoperability, and Standardization into OpenMetrics
This Prometheus certification course, designed in collaboration with DevOpsSchool under the “ Event monitoring team” program and this is the mere certification course in the world that provides one month of internship with Real event-based Projects in one of the software industries and experiences real implementations of Prometheus excellent practices. This program also would help you with the Prometheus interview and assessment preparations.
DevOps Tools Included
20 live & interactive sessions
Certified by Devopsschool
Lifetime access with video library
Real Scenario-based projects
Interview & assessment support
60 Hrs. projects & exercises
Designed for working professional & fresher’s
250 hrs. self-paced learning videos
One more section below
Referral URL- https://www.iiitb.ac.in/advanced-certificate-programme-in-devops
1st month of every week
- Application developers
- Integration specialists
- Solution architect
- Master in engineer
- Software prodigy
- Security analyst
- IT experts and professionals
- Software performer
- Fresher’s looking to become a Prometheus certified engineer
- Aspirants looking to work as Prometheus professionals can apply for this course.
- Prometheus architecture
- Setting up and using Prometheus
- Monitoring core system components and services
- Essential and advanced querying
- Creating and managing dashboards
- Instrumenting services and writing third-party integrations
- Using Prometheus with Kubernetes
- Advanced operational situations
- Google Cloud
- Grafana Cloud
- Hosted Metrics
- Google Cloud Platform
Curriculum & course details
- Prometheus Components
- Monitor Kubernetes with Prometheus
- Best Practices
Daily upcoming certification, you have been cross-checked in your IT career and Industry related to your courses but you know the Certifications always play a pleasant role in any profession. You may find some Prometheus professionals, who will tell you that certifications do not hold much value; this certification demonstrates an individual’s ability to resolve complex clouds, alerts, and dashboards with Prometheus core software to get the most out of their data.
A Prometheus Certified User can monitor, use fields, use look-ups, and create basic statistical performance and dashboards in the Prometheus Enterprise or Prometheus Cloud Platforms. This certification demonstrates an individual’s ability to navigate and use the Prometheus Software.
What do aspirants think about our certification program?
With over 150 countries aspirants, DevOpsSchool certification can be an accredited to every individual and any organization who is looking to adopt and implement software delivery and operational best practices. Here I have consolidated a few recent observations made by our certified aspirants regarding their results with Devopsschool.
Referral links of nine videos
Projects and internship
Prometheus Pve Exporter Project
Script Exporter Project
- What can we monitor using Prometheus?
- What operating system does Prometheus run off of?
- Is Prometheus pull or push?
- What data does Prometheus collect?
- Is Prometheus better than Zabbix?
- What is scraping in Prometheus?
- What is a node exporter?
- What is a Prometheus endpoint?
- What metrics does Prometheus expose?
- What is histogram quantile in Prometheus?
- What are the 4 types of metrics?
- Can Prometheus have multiple time series for the same metrics?
- What is a label in Prometheus?
- What format is Prometheus data?
- What is Prometheus query language?
- What is scalar in Prometheus?
- How do you run a query in Prometheus?
- What is step in Prometheus query?