Zabbix online training program will help you learn the Zabbix certification master program which is an open-source software tool for monitoring IT infrastructures such as networks, servers, virtual machines, and cloud services. It collects and displays basic metrics and is designed primarily as an IT infrastructure monitoring tool. In every next six months, new features are generally released into major versions and every introduced in one & half years to LTS versions.
The Zabbix infrastructure monitoring tool is used to provide the monitoring metrics and also monitor the network utilization, consumption of disk space, and loading of CPU. This tool supports various sorts of operating systems like Mac OS, Solaris, Linux, etc.
This Zabbix certification course, designed in collaboration with DevOpsSchool under the “Zabbix analytics team” program and is the mere certification course in the world that provides one month of internship with Real scenario-based Projects in one of the software entities and experiences real implementations of Zabbix practices. This program also would help you with Zabbix interview and assessment preparations.
- DevOps Tools Included
- 20 live & interactive sessions
- Certified by Devopsschool
- Lifetime access with video library
- Real-time projects
- Interview & assessment support
- 60 Hrs. projects & exercises
- Designed for working professional & fresher’s
- 250 hrs. self-paced learning videos
One more section below
Referral URL- https://www.iiitb.ac.in/advanced-certificate-programme-in-devops
1st month of every week
Master in engineer
IT experts and professionals
Fresher’s looking to become a Zabbix certified engineer
Aspirants looking to work as Zabbix professionals can apply for this course.
Keep control of your infrastructure by collecting any metric from any source
Detect problems instantly
Get alerted on critical issues
Gain additional insights by powerful data visualization
Leverage a single pane of glass for your entire infrastructure
Keep track of KPI’s with business service monitoring
Seamlessly deploy Zabbix within your infrastructure
Curriculum & course details
- Collect metrics from any source
- Define smart problem thresholds
- React proactively with trend prediction
- Detect anomalies by using baseline monitoring
- Receive problem alerts
- Customize alert messages
- Escalate for faster resolution
- Let Zabbix resolve your issues automatically
- Display the collected data in many possible ways
- Analyze and correlate metrics with graphs
- Keep track of your monitoring targets on an interactive geo-map
- Present status of your infrastructure on maps
- Generate scheduled PDF reports
- Create flexible widget based dashboards
- Provide a monitoring solution for multi-tenant environments
- Collect and display inventory information
- Improve problem tracking with root cause analysis
- ntegrate Zabbix with existing system
- Forward alerts to ITSM and messaging systems
- Keep track of your Kubernetes deployment on every level
- Customize your integration with Zabbix API
- Encrypt communication between Zabbix components
- Discover devices and services on your network
- Scale up your Zabbix infrastructure
- Monitor remote locations without fear of data loss
- Avoid downtime with High availability
- Preserve and store your data
It is either talking about positioning level career or job. Among all the working phases the certifications always play a prominent role in any profession. You may find some Zabbix professionals, who will tell you that certifications do not hold much value; this certification demonstrates an individual’s ability to generate complex searches, reports, and dashboards with Zabbix core software to get the most out of their data.
A Zabbix Certified User can search, use fields, use look-ups, and create basic statistical reports and dashboards in the Zabbix Enterprise or Zabbix Cloud Platforms. This certification demonstrates an individual’s ability to navigate and use the Zabbix Software.
What do aspirants think about our certification?
With over 100 countries aspirants, DevOpsSchool certification can be accredited to every individual and any organization who is looking to adopt and implement software delivery best practices. Here I have consolidated a few recent observations made by our certified aspirants regarding their results with Devopsschool.
Referral links of nine videos
Projects and internship
To put your information into action, you will be required to work on real-time scenario organization-based projects that discuss significant real-time use cases. This project will be completely in-line with the project modules mentioned in the curriculum and help you to understand the real-work environment.
- What DB does Zabbix use?
- How much RAM does Zabbix need?
- What can be monitored by Zabbix?
- Why do we need Zabbix?
- Does Zabbix support Netflow?
- Is Zabbix easy to use?
- Does Zabbix work with MariaDB?
- How do I monitor my database with Zabbix?
- How do I monitor a PostgreSQL database in Zabbix?
- How do I start Zabbix in MySQL?
- How do I monitor MariaDB in Zabbix?
- How do I create a Zabbix server?
- Does Zabbix work with MariaDB?
- What ports does zabbix use?
- Does zabbix use PHP?
- How does Zabbix proxy work?
- Why is Zabbix server not running?
- How do I download Zabbix agent?
- How do I install Zabbix?