Through algorithmic analysis of IT operations and Monitoring telemetry, AIOps helps IT Ops, DevOps, and SRE teams work smarter and efficiently, so they can detect digital-transform issues earlier and resolve them instantly, before business operations and customers are affected. With the AIOps program, Operational teams are able to tame the indulgent complexity and mighty of data generated by their trend IT environments and thus prevent outages, estimate uptime and attain continuous service value assurance.
In this online Aiops certification course, you will become a master in DevOps tools like Linux, Virtual Box, Vagrant, Centos, Ubuntu, AWS Cloud, Docker, Docker Compose, Python, Django, Jira, Confluence, Git, GitHub, SonarQube, Nginx, Maven, Gradle, Packer, Artifactory, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, Data dog, NewRelic, Splunk & Azure DevOps etc.
This AIops certification course, designed in collaboration with DevOpsSchool under “Artificial intelligence operational team” program and this is the mere certification course in the world which provides one month of internship with Real scenario based Projects in one of the software entities and experiences real implementations of AiOps practices. This program also would help you with AiOps interview and assessment preparations.
- 30 DevOps Tools Included
- 20 live & interactive sessions
- Certified by Devopsschool
- Lifetime access with video library
- Real time projects
- Interview & assessment support
- 60 Hrs. projects & exercises
- Designed for working professional & fresher’s
- 250 hrs. self-paced learning videos
One more section below
1st month of every week
- Application developers
- Integration specialists
- Solution architect
- Master in engineer
- Software prodigy
- Security analyst
- IT experts and professionals
- Software performer
- Fresher’s looking to become a Aiops certified engineer
- Aspirants looking to work as an Aiops professional can apply for this course.
- Monitoring centralization and interpretation
- Systems design and advocacy
- Data analysis and management
- Security and event recognition
- Cross-functional teamwork
- Auditing and Adjusting Machine Outcomes
- Understand APIs and other modern-stack application technologies
- Mosaic AIOps
- Watson AIOps
Curriculum & course details
- Data collection and interpretation
- Casual Analysis
- Prediction and trend identification
- Intelligent remediation and automation
- AiOps platform example 1: Splunk
- AiOps platform example 2: Moogsoft
- The future of AIOps and data analytics
- Breaking through the noise: Managing Alerts
Certifications always play a significant role in any profession. You may find some AiOps professional, who will tell you that certifications do not hold much value; this certification demonstrates an individual’s ability to generate complex searches, reports, and dashboards with AiOps core software to get the most out of their data.
An AiOps Certified User can search, use fields, use look-ups, and create basic statistical reports and dashboards in the AiOps Enterprise or AiOps Cloud Platforms. This certification demonstrates an individual’s ability to navigate and use the AiOps Software.
What do aspirants think about our certification?
With over 100 countries aspirants, DevOpsSchool certification can be an accredited to every individual and any organization who is looking to adopt and implement software delivery best practices. Here I have consolidated a few recent observations made by our certified aspirants regarding their results with Devopsschool.
Referral links of nine videos
Projects and internship
To put your information on into action, you will be required to work on a real time scenario company-based projects that discuss significant real-time use cases. This project will be completely in-line with the project modules mentioned in the curriculum and help you to understand real-work environment.
- What problems does AIOps solve?
- Why are AIOps important?
- Why should we adopt AIOps?
- Who coined AIOps?
- What are activities of AIOps?
- How are AIOps implemented?
- What are the components of AIOps?
- What are AIOps tools?
- How is AIOps transforming the future of IT operations?
- Is AIOps equivalent to DevOps?
- What is domain-agnostic AIOps?
- What is needed for AIOps?
- Who invented AIOps?
- Why is AIOps growing?
- What AIOps can do for IT operations?
- Which of the following are activities of AIOps?
- How AIOps can benefit monitoring and event management?
- How do you start an AIOps?