Grafana’s online training program will help you learn the Grafana certification master program which is open-source multi-platform analytics and interactive visualization web application. It generates charts, alerts, and graphs when connected from the supported data sources for the web. A Grafana Enterprise is a licensed version with additional capabilities that is also available as a self-waved installation or an account on the Grafana practical cloud service.
The Grafana infrastructure is only implemented as a visualization tool, it is a popular component in monitoring stacks, often used in time series with combination databases such as InfluxDB, Prometheus, and Graphite; monitoring platforms such as Sensu, SIEMs such as Elasticsearch, etc.
This Grafana certification course, designed in collaboration with DevOpsSchool under the “Visualization operational team ” program, and this is the mere certification course in the world that provides one month of internship with Real scenario-based Projects in one of the software entities and experiences real implementations of Grafana practices. This program also would help you with Grafana interview and assessment preparations.
DevOps Tools Included
20 live & interactive sessions
Certified by Devopsschool
Lifetime access with video library
Interview & assessment support
60 Hrs. projects & exercises
Designed for working professional & fresher’s
250 hrs. self-paced learning videos
One more section below
Referral URL- https://www.iiitb.ac.in/advanced-certificate-programme-in-devops
1st month of every week
Master in engineer
IT experts and professionals
Fresher’s looking to become a Grafana certified engineer
Aspirants looking to work as Grafana professionals can apply for this course.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills to integrate using Json, API, CI/CD pipeline using scripts
- In-depth learning experience installing, configuring, maintaining Grafana.
- Experience with Data visualization using Grafana
- Experienced in creating dashboards to display time-based data plots
- Skill qualified in APM and Reporting tools (Power BI/Grafana)
- Enhance existing dashboards and added new dashboards to the Grafana.
- Cloud experience in installing, configuring, maintaining applications.
- Ability in Data visualization, creating dashboards to display time-based data plots.
- Well skilled in application configuring dashboards, alerts, and alarms
- Influx DB
- Debian / Ubuntu
Curriculum & course details
- Introduction to Grafana
- Grafana Installation
- Grafana Administration
- Grafana Features
- Grafana Integration
- Grafana Plugins
- Grafana HTTP API
It is either talking about positioning level career or job. Among all the working phases the certifications always play a prominent role in any profession. You may find some Grafana professionals, who will tell you that certifications do not hold much value; this certification authenticates an individual’s ability to generate complex Visuals, graphs, and configuring dashboards with Grafana core application to get the most out of their analytics.
A Grafana Certified User can visualize, use fields, use lookups, and create basic statistical graphs and dashboards in the Grafana Enterprise or Grafana Cloud Platforms. This certification demonstrates an individual’s Capability to navigate and use the Grafana Software.
What do aspirants think about our certification?
With over 100 countries aspirants, DevOpsSchool certification can be accredited to every individual and any organization who is looking to adopt and implement software delivery best practices. Here I have consolidated a few recent observations made by our certified aspirants regarding their results with Devopsschool.
Referral links of nine videos
Projects and internship
- Unified alerting and on-call management in Grafana
- Getting started with Grafana (APAC timezone)
- GrafanaCONLine 2022
- Monitor self own computer system with Node Exporter
- Monitor express application with Prometheus Middleware
- Monitor GitHub repos with Github Exporter
- What is Grafana tool used for?
- What is Grafana overview?
- What can Grafana monitor?
- Is Grafana a database?
- How do I collect Grafana data?
- What databases work with Grafana?
- Is Grafana an open-source?
- What is the best data source for Grafana?
- How do I add panels to Grafana?
- How do I make a Grafana dashboard?
- How do I create a Grafana dashboard?
- How do I make a chart in Grafana?
- How do you make a Grafana dashboard from InfluxDB?
- How do I import a dashboard into Grafana?
- Is Grafana better than tableau?
- Is Grafana free to use?
- Is Grafana easy to learn?
- Is Grafana web based?
- Is Grafana free for commercial use?